In this program you will learn how to design and build a beautiful websites by learning HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Stylesheet) which are common code languages that all modern websites are built on. These are very useful skills to acquire as they are needed by nearly every single business in the world to communicate to customers. By the end of this course, you ‘ll have all the skills required to design and build you own websites or even start a career with one of the thousands of companies that have a website.
The course will help you
• Build HTML pages with text, links, images, tables & forms
• Use Stylesheets (CSS) for colors, backgrounds, formatting text, page layout and even simple animation
• Learn about new HTML5 elements, APIs and CSS3 properties that are changing what we can do with web pages.
• Make your pages display well on mobile devices by creating a responsive web design
• Content Management Systems
• Three times a Week (Weekday and Weekend Option)
• 6 Weeks