TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Total Quality Management also known as TQM is a management philosophy, a paradigm, a continuous improvement approach to doing business through a new management model. The TQM philosophy evolved from the continuous improvement philosophy with a focus on quality as the main dimension of business. Under Total quality management, TQM, emphasizing the quality of the product or service predominates. TQM expands beyond statistical process control to embrace a wider scope of management activities of how we manage people and organizations by focusing on the entire process, not just simple measurements.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN OUR TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM) TRAINING:
What you will learn from this training includes but not limited to:
1. A management style that focuses on customer satisfaction, the elimination of waste, and continuous improvement
2. A method for upper management leadership to demonstrate its commitment to the new style of management with the involvement of all employees
3. An understanding of how the new style of management applies to owners, designers, prime contractors, specialty contractors, and suppliers
At the end of this course, participants will receive a Professional Diploma Certificate in Total Quality Management
Venue: 58, Opebi road (Beside Diamond Bank), Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please Text or Call Niyi (08094001990) for inquiry
Audience Profile: Anyone interested in knowing more about Quality Management and continuous improvement can take up this course
Prerequisites: There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
Schedule Duration: Two (2) days. Fill in your details below so that we could get you informed on the next TQM schedule.
Total Quality Management Course Outline
- Introduction Quality Management
- Kano’s Five Types of Quality
- 14 Quality Management Techniques
- 7 Barriers to Continuous Quality Improvement
- Focus Areas of Total Quality Management
- 4 Absolutes of Quality Improvement Process
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Understanding Cost of Quality
- Understanding Cost of Poor Quality
- STINGER Principle
- Total Quality Management Tools
- Total Quality Management Measurement
- Six Sigma Methodology for improving Quality
- Product/Service Quality Maximization
- Practical application of the seven basic quality tools
- Continuous quality improvement
- Customized Training Materials (Hard & Soft Copies)
- Post Training Support