Six Sigma is a business process improvement course that focuses on reducing variability in business processes by eliminating errors and removing defects, thus ensuring value creation for customers. Our Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is tailored to give participants.
- a depth knowledge of what Six Sigma is
- learn key concepts in Six Sigma
- to get an understanding of how Six Sigma framework (DMAIC Methodology works in delivering successful projects
At the end of this course, participants will take an online international certification exam. Successful participants will be designated Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Professional.
This course is practical intensive and taught by our most revered Six Sigma Expert/Consultant.
At the end of this course, participants will be issued three (3) certificate
- Proficiency Certificate in Business Process Improvement using Six Sigma (Yellow Belt)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Professional (after sitting, taking and passing the online certification exam)
- 8 PMI-PDU Certificate (for Certified Project Management Professionals)
Schedule: 28th & 29th January 2017 | 19th & 26th February | 14th & 15th March | 18th & 19th March
Fee: #20,000 (Fee inclusive of International Certification Exam)
Venue: 58, Opebi road (Beside Diamond Bank), Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Audience Profile: Anyone interested in knowing more about Six Sigma can take up this course and exam.
Prerequisites: There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
- Multiple Choice
- 40 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 60 minutes duration
- 28 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- Online proctored exam
- Evolution of Six Sigma
- What is Six Sigma?
- Goals of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Approach
- Why do organizations adopt Six Sigma?
- Six Sigma –Mathematical Interpretation
- Roles in Six Sigma Organization
- Key Stakeholders
- How to improve Business Process DOWNTIME
- How to achieve Workplace Organization using 5S methodology
- DMAIC Methodology
- 7 Basic Quality Tools
- Types of data and application
Fee inclusive of International Certification Exam