In this program, you’ll learn how to build beautiful websites using HTML and CSS which are the common code languages that all modern websites are built on. These are very useful skills to acquire as they are needed by nearly every single business in the world to communicate to customer. By the end of this course, you’ll have all the skills required to design and build your own websites or even start a career with one of the companies that have a website.
The course will help you to:
- Build HTML pages with text, links, images, tables and forms
- Understand how to clearly organize a consistent and functional website from both user and business perspectives.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Construct, extract, transform, and present database resident content directly into a web delivery mechanism.
|Web Design Suite
||Web Development Suite
- Three times a Week (Weekday and Weekend Option)