SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Diploma in Supply Chain Management prepares you for a career in production, service, government or retail industry. It allows candidates to develop advanced knowledge and understanding of different aspects of supply chain. It is aimed at potential employees and professionals who plan career in supply chain management and seek broader knowledge in logistics, purchasing and supply chain sector. This course will help you develop insights into supply chain approaches, trends, issues and purchase function that arise in contemporary world.
Our Supply Chain Management class is thought by seasoned professionals and enriched with detailed topics of the field that covers vivid case study, explanation and description of functions, relationships, integration and future challenges thereby making this qualification an aspiring achievement for professionals. With supply chain diploma, you can work as a supply and procurement manager, distribution manager, inventory manager, import/export goods manager, transportation manager, e-Business or electronic trading manager, or operations manager
At the end of this course, participants will be able to;
- Describe the scope & nature of supply chain management
- Explore global supply chain operations
- Explore supply chain design & planning
- Explore Lean Supply Management
- Explore Agile Supply Chain
- Understand the Purchasing function and supplier selection process
- Explore the supply chain relationship and integration
- Tackle the future challenges in supply chain
|Weekday||3 Days (10am-5pm)||#50,000|
|Weekend||3 Days (10am-5pm)||#50,000|
How to Register
Fill your details in the forms below and we will get back to you.