Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement. Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in business processes. This course is designed to provide a broad understanding of the Six Sigma improvement methodology, concepts, and language. The Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control methodology is presented with case studies and examples drawn from service, business process, and manufacturing applications product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these
tool and techniques in the organization.
At the end of this course, participants will achieve international certification in Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Deployment Exam.
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria.
- Plan and execute six sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Stakeholders & Setting up a Six Sigma Project
- Six Sigma vs. Business Process Re-Engineering
- Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Six Sigma Methodology – Control
- Access to High Quality Videos of all Lessons for 180 days
- Course Study Guide/Materials, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts, Workbook, Case Study Question and Answers, Exercise Book, Role Play, Role Play Process Map, Grid Diagram for M&M Exercise
- Internationally Recognized Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate after completing the online proctored exam (120 minutes, 90 Questions)
- 25 PMI-PMP PDUs Certificate (For PMP Certified Professionals)
|Weekday Premium||3 Days||10am-5pm|
|Weekend Executive||3 Saturdays.