PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
In business, project management is an art, a skill, and a demanding full-time job. Project managers (PMs) are key employees in such industries as construction, engineering, architecture, manufacturing, and real estate development, but many opportunities for project management exist outside these areas. In high tech, biotech, or pharmaceuticals, for example, project managers are responsible for launching new products, developing new technologies, and managing alliance programs with strategic partners.
Whether a project involves releasing a product, building out a new office site, or launching a rocket, Project Managers make sure everything comes together in a timely, cost-effective manner-and take the heat if it doesn’t. Their high-profile, high-risk work demands multitasking ability, analytical thinking, and excellent communication skills.
This project management professional master class is designed to provide participants with the absolute knowledge of project management. The project management training also prepares participants for the CAPM and PMP Certification examination conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- PMBOK Version 5 (electronic format)
- Training Manual
- PMP Study /Exam Guide (electronic format)
- PMP Exam Simulator with over 8000 practice questions
- A concise summary of the processes, process groups, knowledge areas and Mnemonics for memorizing the ITTO’s (electronic format)
- Over 2500 practice questions in portable document format (PDF)
- PMP Formulas Exam Study Guide, Pocket Guide and 105 Questions
- PMP study guide audio version
- PMBOK Version 5 Summary Guide
Our PMP Training schedule is as follows:
Date: September 23rd, 24th, 30th, 1st October & 2nd October
October 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th
October 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th & 29th
Duration: 5 days | 3 Weekends
Fee: Presently, we have a discount on PMP Training @ 50,000 Naira.
Register below to be part of our next PMP Schedule