This course covers project planning to decision making process of information systems according to related business strategies. This diploma develops knowledge and understanding of data processing in a computerized environment for the present competitive world. Diploma in Information Technology is aimed at potential employees and professional planning a lifetime career in information technology and information systems.
This course will provide candidates the opportunity to gain advanced level knowledge of Information Technology. The syllabus covers information system and business strategy, impact of IT, organizational issues in IS functions, feasibility studies in IT, project management in IT, IS development process, system analysis, external design and software sources/selection.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to
- Identify concept of IT in the context of business strategy
- Identify the impact of IT and the effect of office automation on business
- Identify the IS functions within organizational issues
- Evaluate the Key factors of IT Projects feasibility study
- Carry out IT Project Management Successfully
- Manage software support for system development process and user involvement
- Investigate user requirement in systems analysis
- Evaluate issues surrounding External IT/IS design
- Manage IT/IS Project outsourcing, Contracts and Licenses
|Weekday||3 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Weekend||3 Days (10am-5pm)|
International Certification Exam is 99GBP