PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Procurement is primarily concerned with securing goods, services and works while Contract management is concerned with the continuous review and management of the contractual terms and / or service level agreement secured through the procurement process to ensure the outcomes agreed are actually delivered by suppliers or partners. The process spans the whole cycle, from identification of needs through to the end of a service or the end of the useful life of an asset and its disposal. Even though there are other management techniques, procurement management has several advantages over the other. It helps an organization to save more money spent when purchasing goods and services from others. Efficient procurement and contract management are at the heart of productive economy.
Our industry expert will take you through the nitty-gritty of Procurement and Contract management.
The course is intended to provide participants with an understanding of:
- The core principles of procurement management knowledge, consistent with the Project Management Institute’s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide.)
- Procurement planning and contract management activities such as: specifying accurate and manageable contract scopes, developing effective terms and conditions, choosing the right contract type, selecting the best value contractor, packaging change orders and avoiding claims while obtaining high performance.
This course is available at SCILS TRAINING CENTRE and on-demand as in-company training.
- Procurement lifecycle
- Supplier selection criteria
- Supplier evaluation techniques and negotiation
- Contract types, definitions and purpose
- Managing supplier performance and relationships
Next Schedule: August 22nd, 2017 | September 7th, 2017
Fee Per Participant: 20000 NGN
- Contract administrators
- Team leaders in a procurement/purchasing environment
- Contract managers
- Project team members and
- Administrators of purchasing and procurement activities
How to Apply:
Call 08162625986/07039028188 to book.
Fill the form below with the appropriate detail, we will then give you a call.