What you will learn
ITIL certiﬁcations are recognized internationally across industries and companies, regardless of the size of the organization. The three-day intensive course provides delegates with comprehensive training to prepare them for the ITIL examination on the third day (based on “The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Syllabus,” latest edition).
Students will learn how to:
- Explain the context of IT Service Management
- Plan improvements
- Execute improvement plans and strategy
- Demonstrate the use of various ITIL techniques and processes
- Deﬁne a new service and its use throughout the Service Lifecycle
- Design services management processes, matrices and organizational governance
- Understand the value of communication, documentation and automation
- Understand the examination guidelines
The target groups of the ITIL® Foundation Certificate are:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the refreshed ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
- IT professionals that are working within an organisation that is currently using ITIL®, who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement program.
Examination structure: Questions from all chapters, testing both understanding as well as memory
Question structure: Multiple choice
Extensive examination practice and feedback is included in the workshop.
Participants will be requested to take the ITIL examination on the ﬁnal day of the course. The examination consists of:
- 40 compulsory questions; No negative marking
- One hour