Human Resource Management Course Overview
Diploma in Human Resource Management focuses on wide range of knowledge on HRM concepts, procedures and theories associated to practical HR issues in modern organisations, allowing you to achieve in-depth understanding of the fast developing field.
Human Resource Management Training Outcome
- The training prepares participants for International Diploma in Human Resource Management conducted by International Qualification Network (IQN).
- Participants will be equipped with advance knowledge on a global scale, and understanding of different functions of HRM
- Participants are fully equipped with the Knowledge of Human Resource Planning (HRP)
- Participants will gain additional knowledge of the scope of performance management, performance management activities, use of goals and objectives that can be applied in real life scenario
- Participants will also gain knowledge on concepts of exit rights and procedures which are applicable in the daily management of human resources of any organisation
Human Resource Management Training Schedule
|Weekday||3 Days (10am-5pm)|
|Weekend||2 Weekends (10am-5pm)|