The Goal of Health and Safety Environment (HSE) is to protect employees, the public, the environment and to comply with applicable laws and protect the Company’s reputation. HSE professionals are responsible for environmental protection, occupational health and safety at work.
From a health & safety standpoint, it involves creating organized efforts and procedures for identifying workplace hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to harmful situations and substances. It also includes training of personnel in accident prevention, accident response, emergency preparedness, and use of protective clothing and equipment.
From an environmental standpoint, it involves creating a systematic approach to complying with environmental regulations, such as managing waste or air emissions all the way to helping site’s reduce the company’s carbon footprint.
Obtain A World Recognized HSE Certificate from World Safety Organization. Training with us gives you the best of Safety training and experience and also gives you an internationally recognized certificate that can be used anywhere in the world.
This course is facilitated by our team of multidisciplinary NEBOSH, CIEH, IOSH, OSHA and WSO certified and practising Professionals
The course/training covers the general hse & hse level 1 – 3. The course is detailed below.
- Introduction to HSE (Accidents in the workplace)
- Industrial Safety Analysis
- HSE policies rules and regulations
- Basic First Aid and Industrial hygiene
- Group work/interaction
- Health safety and Environment (Terms & Concepts)
- Accidents Prevention and Management Strategy
- HSE procedures, policies, standards, rules and regulation
- Journey Management System
- Job Safety (Job Hazard Analysis)
- First Aid Response and Management System
- Key Elements of a Health and Safety Management System
- Personal Protective Equipment Usage and Quality Assurance
- Security, Risk Assessment and Disaster Management Methodology
- Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure
- Risk Management Concepts and Case Studies
- Workplace Security for Employees
- Industrial Safety Technology and Ergonomics
- Ergonomics for the General Health and Safety Practitioners
- Environmental Management Practices
- HSE-MS and Environmental management practices
- Hazards and effects management process
- HSE Risk Management
- Waste, Pollution Control and Management Strategy
- Environmental Impact Assessment Strategy
- Environmental Management Plan
The training practical sessions include:
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
|Schedule||Training date(s)||Training Fee||Duration||Time|
|Weekend||February 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th 2018||65 000 NGN||3 Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)||10a.m. – 5p.m.(Sundays 12pm. – 5pm.)|
|Weekday||February 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd 2018||65 000 NGN||5 days||10a.m. – 5p.m.|