CompTIA N+ Training Brief
CompTIA N+ Certification Training Course
Network+ (Network Plus) is a mid-level certification for network technicians. This certification is designed to test the competency of a mid-level network technician in supporting and configuring TCP/IP clients in terms of network design, cabling, hardware setup, configuration, installation, support, and troubleshooting.
Who need this Training?
Individuals who want to pursue professional career in Computer Networking and Maintenance. Students, Job Seekers or any one that is required to work with Computer Networks.
Previous knowledge of compTIA A+ is necessary.
The courses that are covered in this program include:
- Network Fundamentals
- OSI Model
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- Network Operating Systems
- Wired and Wireless Network
- Network Access and Security
- Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery
- Network Troubleshooting
Take Home Kit
At the end of the programme, a participant will be issued Certificate of attendance. In addition to this, he will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Network and fix Computer Systems.
- Work on Computer Acess and Security
- Have individual confidence and security in being a part of today’s IT world.
- Be able to sit for and pass compTIA N+ exams.
- Prepared for compTIA N+ Professional exams.