CompTIA A+ Certification Training Course
The CompTIA A+ Certification is an internationally recognized testing program sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) that certifies the competency of entry-level service technicians in the computer industry. It lets employers know your achievement level and that you have the ability to do the job right, because you have the knowledge, technical skills, and customer relations skills necessary for a successful computer service technician career
Computer technicians, Individuals who are interested in developing a professional career in Computer Networking and computer Maintenance. Students, Job Seekers or anyone that is required to repair and maintain computers.
No knowledge of computer and/or IT is required to attend this program.
The CompTIA A+ Certification is divided in two parts: Core Hardware and Operational Systems Technologies. Our CompTIA A+ Certification Training Program matches the requisites of both modules.
- Basic Components of PC
- Motherboard and its Associate Features
- PC Ports and Connectors
- Operating System Technology
- PC Assembly
- PC Upgrading
- PC Maintenance
- Introduction to Trouble-shooting
- Hacking of System Passwords
- PS Problems and Solution
At SCILS Management Centre all out trainings are 100% Practical. Plus you will have an opportunity to work on a real life project. All our Instructors are well certified and have vest experience in trainings and solution deployment.
Take Home Kit
At the end of the programme, participants will be issued Certificate Of Course Completion. In addition to this, he will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Fix computer hardware problems.
- To start his own computer repair business
- Have individual confidence and security in being a part of today’s IT world.
- Be able to sit for and pass compTIA A+ Professional exams.
- Prepared for compTIA A+ Professional exams.